Sun in Aquarius
Aquarius represents structure, discipline, organisation, and hard labour. It is the air sign ruled by Saturn. Saturn believes that an individual’s objective and desire is to create structure in societies so that society can improve. It’s no longer about individualism. It’s no longer about their own profession and position. The natives of Sun in Aquarius believe in raising societies as a whole. It also reflects scientific thinking because only through scientific innovation can people’s lives be improved. The Sun is not just a heavenly body around which the planets revolve, but it represents one’s soul. It tells what one’s soul wants in life. It also represents the relationship of the native with their fathers.
Characteristics of Sun in Aquarius
- When the energies of the Sun and Aquarius clash, a part of the personality of the native feels an urge to improve society. They want to change the people around them. They want to bring constructive changes around them. They are always wondering about how they can give back to society.
- This sign is also ruled by Rahu. So in Aquarius, Rahu plays a major role in the judgement of the Sun in Aquarius.
- They don’t just think about how things can change; they go out and test it themselves. If they feel that something can bring a difference, they don’t wait it out. They go ahead and test if it works.
- Saturn is about collectiveness and group thinking, while the Sun is about individualism. There is a confusion of energies. So, though these people are team players, they end up being a little bossy. They love having a team, but the Sun in Aquarius wants to take over. So, the people around them don’t like it.
- Since Saturn had made them used to the native being a team player, they don’t like the leader-like attitude of the native. The native strives for making society better.
- They are in a very unorthodox relationship with their father. The father does not have an ego where he wishes to change the child or change how his child lives.
- The father has a very scattered personality. The native himself is not very attached to the father because of some situations. The father might have been missing for a lot of events in the native’s life. He might not have been present everywhere.
- The father is too scientific. If Saturn is debilitated, the relationship with the father is going to be bad.
- If Saturn is exalted, the relationship will be natural and a happy one. The natives love to go towards a scientific career. They might be inventors, scientists or something related to medicine.
What does Sun signifies in Astrology?
- In Astrology, the Sun represents the soul, and it indicates how aware one is of their soul’s boundless and enlightened nature.
- A well-placed Sun in the horoscope might imply a special clarity regarding spiritual concerns, as well as an unflappable awareness of who the native is deep down.
- Self-confidence, personal strength, leadership, and health are all enhanced when this “solar light” shines brilliantly.
- When the Sun is in a difficult place in Astrology, it makes it difficult for the native to believe that the core of their being is a personalised reflection of the divine light.
- Lack of self-confidence, poor interactions with authority, and difficulties balancing will result if one does not connect with one’s own inner source of power.
- In Vedic Astrology, Surya (the Sun) signifies the parent, the king, the government, power, authority, the soul, and the way the native displays himself to others, and the brightness of his light relies on the condition of his Sun.
- The Sun governs the native’s vital energy, which is responsible for his success, self-expression, career, confidence, and leadership abilities.
- In Astrology, the Sun represents a person’s ego, while the soul manages these two elements of his life. The location and condition of the Sun in one’s horoscope determine one’s level of ego vs level of humility.
- The Sun is always associated with fathers or father figures, creativity, government, politics, leadership, ego, and the soul in astrology.
Read more about – Sun in Astrology
What does Aquarius Sign signifies in Astrology?
Aquarius is the eleventh sign of the Zodiac and is an air sign. Aquarians are known for being caring, clever, humanitarian, inventive, independent, and friendly. They are also known for being visionaries who love intellectual stimulation. Aquarians negative traits include being aloof, rebellious, sarcastic, and stubborn. Those born under the Aquarius sign are often able to see both sides of any issue and can be very fair-minded. They have a strong sense of justice and can be counted on to fight for the underdog. Aquarians are also known for their unconventional ways and their love of freedom. Aquarius is a fixed sign which means those born under this sign are loyal and dependable friends.
- The eleventh sign of the zodiac, Aquarius is an air sign that is known for being caring, clever, and independent
- Aquarians are visionaries who love intellectual stimulation and have a strong sense of justice
- They often see both sides of any issue and can be very fair-minded
- Aquarians are also known for their unconventional ways and love of freedom
Read More About – Aquarius Sign
Read more about – Sun in Aquarius
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.