Sun in 9th House for Virgo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Sun in 9th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is very unlucky and irreligious.
- The native does not believe in the almighty God.
- The native is an atheist.
- The native does not participate in religious activities.
- The native is handsome, energetic, and laborious but feels anxious.
- The native works hard to earn wealth for family happiness and peace.
- The native eams adequate wealth through overseas connections.
- The native does not care for his younger brothers and sisters. Such a native is neither fortunate nor courageous.
- The native leads an ordinary family life.
What does 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Supposedly, the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage.
- It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one's Dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the.8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Surya signifies one’s essential attributes – the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun’s placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as–deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one’s life as a whole.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skilful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.