Sun in 7th House for Virgo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Sun in 7th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is very weak.
- The native experiences some hardships and weakness in the company of his wife.
- The native is not happy with her.
- The native feels some dullness in sexual pleasures.
- The native is restless and arrogant. He pursues his business carelessly and earns some income to manage his expenditure.
- The native has an emaciated body and is seen restless when obliged to incur expenditure, and domestic life is miserable.
- The native is always worried.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be totally different from yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Surya signifies one’s essential attributes – the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun’s placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as–deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one’s life as a whole.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skilful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.