Sun in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Sun in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is not good looking and clever.
- The native with Sun in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets a temperamental wife.
- The native has some enmity with his Partner.
- The native feels deficient in getting sexual pleasures with her.
- The native with Sun in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant is restless and industrious.
- The native pursues his business carefully and gets success.
- The native with Sun in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant earns huge wealth and manages his expenditure peacefully.
- The native gets fame in society.
- The native is physically weak and is always seen tired.
- The native with Sun in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant is influential and runs business in a majestic way and gets some dignity.
- The native leads a happy and peaceful domestic life.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th House in Astrology is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be totally different from yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general.
- Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word.
- The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Sun in Vedic Astrology signifies one's essential attributes - the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, etc.
- Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun's placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one's life as a whole.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others, It is blasphemous, bitter in nature and one who does service.
- The Native's body is frizzy and gross; eyes are round.
- The Native's chest is wide.
- The Native is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and beggar to brothers.
- The Native remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in the middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.