Sun in 6th House in Astrology
Sun in 6th house grows and becomes better with time. This person will have no enemies or expose their enemies since Sun sheds light on the house of enemies and diseases. Sun in 6th House in Vedic Astrology makes a person an executive and a finance manager most of the time. This position also gives the ability to analyze situations, especially in finance.
The sixth house represents conflicts, disagreements, divorces, separation, wars, enemies, diseases and litigation. The Sun is the controller of life, and it represents ego, bones, soul, exposure, self-esteem, courage, image, reputation, father, government, efforts, authority, creativity and illusion.
Significance and Characteristics of Sun in the Sixth House
- Sun in the sixth house represents occupying the centre of the stage and clearing out the conflicts, solving disagreements and winning over the enemies and litigation. However, if Sun is debilitated, it signifies divorces, fractures and bone defragmentation in the native’s body. If the Sun is excelled, native can be a CEO, manager or marketing director using his creativity.
- The native of Sun in the sixth house is surrounded by competitive people (not enemies) in his work environment or everyday life. The native can be involved in the media industry or performing arts and become an actor, singer, dancer or artist. As the Sun works for the solution in the sixth house, the native can be a politician, attorney, lawyer, physician, doctor or in the safety division. The native’s parents would also be in the medical profession.
- Sun is a malefic planet that grows with time in its planetary placement, and it illuminates more with time. Sun in the sixth house will show its positive effects with growing time for the native, after the age of 35. The native will collect material gains, and if Sun is debilitated, the native will be involved with the enemies, but Sun will withstand the negativity and will succeed.
- The father of the native will complain about his failure and misfortune if the native is weak. Still, if the native excels in his life, his father will forget about his insecurities and failures and will look up to the native’s success.
Sun in 6th House in Astrology
What does the 6th House signify in Astrology?
The 6th house deals with enemies, diseases of the body, everyday work life, and relationship with co-workers. This is the house of debt, obstacles, warzone, fighting, litigation, and divorce.
In the 6th House, we build a social structure through the school environment, and we are likely to make friends and enemies. The 6th House represents the enemies, and enemies bring worries and anxieties. The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis. Virgo corresponds to the sixth House.
What does Sun represent in Astrology?
Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate meaning of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
Surya signifies one’s essential attributes – the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun’s placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one’s life as a whole.
Auspicious Results of Sun in 6th House in Astrology
- One will be affectionate, less talkative, sweet-spoken, and get his work done.
- One will be wealthy, victorious, and endowed with many talents.
- One will be enlightened, brave, strong, honoured, and healthy.
- One will be prudent, happy, wealthy, and victorious over enemies.
- One will get the pleasure of servants and cars.
- One may be on good terms with numerous maternal uncles and aunts, which may be beneficial for them.
- One may always get money from his maternal relatives.
- One will be a well-wisher of his family, keep his brothers and friends happy and constructs, and rear one’s family.
- One may not fear the jungle or snakes.
- One remains healthy.
- Enemies are destroyed, and the father experiences pain.
- The eyes stay healthy.
Sun in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Sun in 6th House in Astrology
- The maternal side may be destroyed, or one may be troubled by the maternal uncle or grandfather. The maternal aunt may be either childless or widowed.
- Servants are troublesome.
- If one is in service, he may fight with his superiors.
- One may spend money to penalize or release his friend from problems.
- One may suffer physical injury due to a four-legged animal’s sharp horns.
- There may be fear of wild animals in the jungle during a journey, and there may be wounds due to their assault.
- One may go abroad and face hardships on the way due to thefts.
- One may suffer due to poison, weapons, fire, enemies, and bad habits.
- One’s teeth may break due to the assault of stone or wood.
- There may be injury from nails on the thighs or the legs. The body stays warm.
- There may be some ailments, and there will be gastric problems in the stomach.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Sun in 6th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.