Sun in 4th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Sun in 4th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is intelligent and wise.
- The native is happy in his family.
- The native respects his mother. She loves and blesses him.
- The native enjoys the benefit of using land and residential house property.
- The native has enmity with his father and does not respect him. father neither co-operates nor support him.
- The native tries to create some contacts with the government but derives no satisfaction.
- The native works hard to succeed and progress in his occupation/profession.
- The native suffers some troubles in the way of progress. Ultimately, he gets prosperity and honour and leads a satisfying life.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The fourth house represents the full awareness of having a home and mother, which are the next significant experience. The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivate a frame of mind and the individual's emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondance with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and water bodies and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Surya signifies one's essential attributes - the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun's placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one's life as a whole.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person.
- According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.