Sun in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Sun in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is handsome, healthy, and glorious.
- The native Sun in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant has self-pride.
- The native respects his father. Native's father loves him and helps him in his business.
- The native works hard to earn money.
- The native with Sun in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant wears beautiful garments and ornaments.
- The native gets respect and honour in government and society. It shows his personality.
- The native with Sun in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant is not cordial with his wife and has some deficiency but enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native is hard-working, influential, and haughty. He pursues his daily business with confidence and pride.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The First House in Astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body, Whatever influences.
- The first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st House in Astrology corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word.
- The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Sun in Vedic Astrology signifies one's essential attributes - the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, etc.
- Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun's placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one's life as a whole.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others, It is blasphemous, bitter in nature and one who does service.
- The Native's body is frizzy and gross; eyes are round.
- The Native's chest is wide.
- The Native is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and beggar to brothers.
- The Native remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in the middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.