Characteristics of Sun in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Sun in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant is bold, courageous, and influential.
- The native's complexion is unattractive.
- The native with Sun in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant faces impurity of blood and syphilis etc.
- The native gets victory over enemies and travels a lot to maintain his status.
- The native with Sun in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant has full faith in God and gets energy and strength.
- The native is unhappy with their wife and has differences.
- The native with Sun in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant is deficient in enjoying sexual pleasure.
- The native is industrious and pursues his business carefully.
- The native with Sun in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant faces hindrances to earn wealth.
- The native loses respect and honour in society.
- The native leads a hard life.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will have its impact on the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house, therefore it is an important house.
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun in astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word.
- The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Surya signifies one's essential attributes - the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on.
- Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun's placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one's life as a whole.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant