Characteristics of Sun in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native earns wealth from overseas sources and spends this earned wealth liberally for domestic needs.
- The native with Sun in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant bears distress and gets loss in business. He lives in a foreign country and travels a lot.
- The native has good influence over enemies and gains through them.
- The native with Sun in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant has heart disease, but he does not care for this disease.
- The native spends enough money on his illness. Such a native has occult power.
- The native uses and manages his expenditure.
- The native with Sun in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant leads a happy and prosperous life.
What does 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The twelfth House in Astrology represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death that concludes it.
- Any loss or expenditure is signified by the 12th.
- Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th House in Astrology represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, "Moksha".
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word.
- The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Sun in Vedic Astrology signifies one's essential attributes - the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, etc.
- Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun's placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one's life as a whole.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others, It is blasphemous, bitter in nature and one who does service.
- The Native's body is frizzy and gross; eyes are round.
- The Native's chest is wide.
- The Native is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and beggar to brothers.
- The Native remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in the middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant