Sun in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Sun in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is very courageous, energetic, learned and influential. The native does good deeds.
- The native with Sun in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets full co-operation of his father.
- The native always keeps himself busy for progress and success in his occupation/ profession.
- The native with Sun in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant raises his earnings and gets heavy gains from authority.
- The native gets respect and honour in the government and society.
- The native with Sun in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant is not cordial with his mother and loses happiness and comforts of land and buildings.
- The native is restless. Native's family life is disturbed.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth House in Astrology represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented. The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do.
- It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th House in Astrology corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th.
- The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word.
- The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Sun in Vedic Astrology signifies one's essential attributes - the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, etc.
- Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun's placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one's life as a whole.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others, It is blasphemous, bitter in nature and one who does service.
- The Native's body is frizzy and gross; eyes are round.
- The Native's chest is wide.
- The Native is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and beggar to brothers.
- The Native remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in the middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.