Saturn in 8th House in Astrology
Saturn in 8th house in Astrology can be good and bad depending upon the sign that Saturn occupies. Saturn in the 8th house in Vedic Astrology gives a very long life but makes one prone to black magic, spells, and bad luck.
This is a good position for people in the oil or petroleum business as the eighth house represents secret things. Any business that involves digging deep into something will make a promising career like mining, drilling oil, surgeon, mystic, and magician.
Eighth House is known as a house of death and rebirth. It is a house of hidden things, secrecy, occult science and hidden talent. Saturn in the eighth house represents unpredictability, restrictions, setting boundaries, law, judging and order.
Significance of Saturn in 8th house in Astrology
- Saturn is the significator of the eighth house. Saturn represents manual jobs, people who are unprivileged in life, mature and older people. Saturn in the eighth house inflicts unpredictability, but Saturn loves routine, and it wants the native to follow the routine, so here, Saturn resists unpredictability, and the negative side grows.
- The native of Saturn in the eighth house is frustrated with the career path because these people want a routine, whereas this house of unpredictability likes ups and downs. The eighth house also represents joint assets after marriage and relationship with in-laws, but Saturn restricts it too and takes a long time at lap until at least the late 30s and early 40s.
- The Saturn in the eighth house also represents accidents and mishaps in life. If Saturn is debilitated, it can represent a criminal, someone who performs illegal work, a business of prostitution etc.; however, in terms of jobs, the native could find a very manual enduring job like a construction worker or mine worker.
- Saturn gives the native an extraordinary unique ability to tap into the world of secret occult science, meaning that he can have powers that nobody else has, and he can be a profound astrologer or philosopher.
- The native of Saturn in the eighth house gets a long life, and it may be full of pain, chronic disease or illness, and it prolongs the death of the native.
- Saturn can cause turmoil and turbulence in the family, create separation, and the relationship with the siblings may not be good for the native.
Saturn in 8th House in Astrology
What does the 8th House signify in Astrology?
The 8th House rules the death and rebirth of a person or how one rises after a great fall in their life. This house also shows money through in-laws and friends as loans from them. Financial loans for home or business is also shown from this house.
Deep-rooted issues of one’s life and one’s interests or lack of interests in the mystical world such as astrology, magic, tantric practices, and ghosts are shown from this house. 8th house also represents the life span of a person. This is simply the house of the occult.
Government taxes, spies, and business-related to secret government dealings are seen from the 8th house. The 8th house is a death-inflicting house (Marka House), as the 8th house deals with things buried deep beneath the earth.
Physically, the 8th House corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and the eliminatory system. Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house and adds the signification of sudden calamities.
What does Saturn represent in Astrology?
Saturn in Astrology is our limitation in life, and it sets boundaries to what we can and cannot achieve. It’s the wake-up call, as Saturn shows the truth and the reality of life. Most of us are walking around daydreaming and have an illusion of our elicit future, but during Saturn’s Dasha and Saturn’s transit, we are awakened by the harsh reality that exists around us. We are forced to be more practical and disciplined about our goals rather than searching for them in a puzzled manner.
Saturn in Astrology represents grief, although this is a harsh description and must be understood more deeply. Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolises everything that is deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical. The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to get serious and therefore experiences the grief of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
Auspicious Results of Saturn in 8th House in Astrology
- One is bold and has a heavy body.
- One will be scholarly, dexterous, sympathetic, fearless, liberal, and very clear.
- One will benefit financially from the marriage.
- One may inherit wealth and property as someone’s heir and may look after the property also.
- One will live up to the age of 75.
- One will practice Shastras, which have depth in them.
- One will be in service.
- One will have few sons.
- The earlier part of the life of the native is problematic, but later on, there is happiness.
- Good fortune starts after the 36th year.
- One will be healthy at the time of death.
- One will already know about his death a little before death.
- One will earn his living through independent business.
- One is long-lived.
Saturn in 8th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Saturn in 8th House in Astrology
- One will have a weak and lean body.
- One is wicked and lazy.
- One is talkative, cowardly, angry, traitorous, miserly, dissatisfied, fraudulent, and tactful.
- One will be harsh in speech, lowly in temperament, and may not participate in a good-humoured and jovial matter.
- One may be critical of others and may therefore be small-hearted, narrow, and crooked-minded.
- One may follow the wrong path and bring defame upon oneself due to his sins.
- One may be ailing.
- One may suffer due to the shortage of minerals.
- One may suffer from leprosy.
- One may suffer pain due to itching, boils, and other skin ailments.
- One may have a weak vision.
- One may die due to heart problems, cough, cold, etc.
- One may suffer due to the assault of weapons.
- One may not get pre-accumulated wealth.
- One may always be disappointed in life.
- One may lose his wealth and be poverty-stricken.
- One’s son may be a fraud.
- One may die abroad or at some lowly place.
- One may reside abroad and be unhappy there.
- One may be punished for theft and may die in the hands of a lowly person.
- Friends may ignore one.
- One may unnecessarily bear the separation of relatives, saintly and learned people.
- One may not get the company of religious, truthful, and good people.
- One may be in the company of wicked people.
- Inauspicious events occur to the native after the 54th year.
- In one’s 6th year, either the parents may expire, or one’s father may face some severe financial crisis.
- One’s 32nd year may be problematic.
- There are chances of imprisonment of the native.
- One may suffer from venereal diseases, throat problems and enlargement of the ovaries, etc.
- One may not get any dowry.
- Financial problems may prevail after marriage.
- One may have a sudden death if Saturn is afflicted.
- One has a short life.
Note : The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Saturn in 8th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.