Saturn in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant is weak in health and unattractive in appearance.
- The native enjoys the power of longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native with Saturn in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant has a long life. He loses family happiness and wealth.
- The native feels unhappy in his daily routine life and finds it difficult to accumulate wealth.
- The native with Saturn in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant lacks the co-operation of brothers and sisters.
- The native has enmity with his father. He gets no support from his father.
- The native is industrious and skilful.
- The native works hard to succeed in his occupation/profession but gains fewer earnings.
- The native is unable to accumulate wealth.
- The native gets some dignity and honour in the government and community.
- The native hardly acquires good education.
- The native gets capable children but gains no strength from them.
- The native tries to lead a happy and peaceful life.
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one's own stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for a long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life.
- It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound. Saturn's condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin, and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant