Saturn in 8th House for Aries Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 8th House for Aries Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 8th House for Aries Ascendant is intelligent and skillful.
- The native enjoys the benefit of a long span of life and the benefit of inheritance, but he loses his earnings. It shows his weakness.
- The native with Saturn in 8th House for Aries Ascendant worries about his father.
- The native with Saturn in 8th House for Aries Ascendant gets no help and support from him.
- The native labors very hard to get good earnings through his Occupation/profession with foreign collaborations. He earns some wealth.
- The native with Saturn in 8th House for Aries Ascendant gets no appreciation from the government.
- The native resides alone, and that too far from the family residence and loses family assistance and happiness.
- The native with Saturn in 8th House for Aries Ascendant is arrogant and has a harsh tongue.
- The native himself is weak in education and does not promote children's education and happiness.
- The native is always short of money and leads an ordinary family life.
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one's own stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life.
- This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life.
- It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- Saturn’s condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to “get serious” and therefore experiences the “grief’ of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, highly speaking fiery.
- Temperamental, rajoguni, arrogant, fickle, intelligent, godly, extremely clever, young-born, high-billed, all-food eater, benevolent, a total lamp possessing little affection or spite against women (if the woman is a woman, men Is less affectionate or spiteful). Its body color is some redness.
- A person born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the sixth, eighth, fifteenth, twenty-first, twenty-sixth, forty-fifth, forty-fifth, fifty-six, and sixty-third years of his age.
- A person born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the sixteenth, twentieth, twenty-seventh, thirty-fourth, forty-first, forty-eight, and fifty-eight years of his life, the attainment of wealth, conveyance, fortune increase, etc
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aries Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant