Learn Vedic Astrology
Saturn in 8th House for Aquarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 8th House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native is weak in health and unattractive in appearance.
- The native with Saturn in 8th House for Aquarius Ascendant enjoys the benefit of the longevity of life and but a loss in benefit of inheritance.
- The native has a long life. He gets some loss of family happiness and wealth.
- The native feels unhappiness in his daily routine life and has difficulty in the accumulation of wealth.
- The native lacks the co-operation of brothers and sisters.
- The native has enmity with his father.
- The native gets no help from his father.
- The native with Saturn in 8th House for Aquarius Ascendant works hard to get success in his occupation/ profession.
- The native faces hindrances in earning and accumulating wealth.
- The native is industrious and skilful.
- The native earns some wealth and gets dignity and honour in the government and community.
- The native hardly acquires good education.
- The native with Saturn in 8th House for Aquarius Ascendant gets capable children and gains some strength from them.
- The native tries to live a happy and peaceful life.
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required.
- There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one's own stability and integrity are tested.
- It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life.
- This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house.
- On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn in Astrology represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth.
- Saturn is a very important and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn symbolizes everything that is deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life.
- It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth.
- A sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Aquarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Aquarius' Lagna is stable, talkative, consumes plenty of water.
- He is full of beautiful Indians is united with the best of humans, all-loved, playful-hearted, over-possessive, friendly-loving, bewitching, stunning body.
- One is patient, patient, vat-natured, happier to be with women, thick-necked, bald-headed, long-bodied, but the female is enamored, egotistical, jealous, spiteful, and fraternal.
- He remains unhappy in his initial stage, attains happiness in middle age, and in the last stage, he enjoys the happiness of wealth, sons, land, house, etc.
- The fate of such a person is at the age of 24 or 25 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant