Saturn in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant has a short stature and is healthy and passionate. Sometimes he feels happy in his wife's company and enjoys family pleasures, but sometimes, he has enmity and becomes arrogant.
- The native with Saturn in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant works hard to get success and progress in the business.
- The native earns money but faces problems of excessive expenditure.
- The native with Saturn in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant gains money through overseas sources. The native is fortunate and religious.
- The native has faith in almighty God.
- The native with Saturn in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant takes an interest in performing religious activities.
- The native is physically weak but good-looking and intelligent.
- The native with Saturn in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant gets respect and honour in the government and society.
- The native is happy with his mother and gets the benefit of land and buildings.
- The native is fickle-minded. Sometimes he loses his happiness due to income and expenditure.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love and to support someone who may be totally different from yourself The marriage brings about relations with the in-laws, and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces the significations of marriage, social interactions and travel.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life.
- It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound. Saturn's condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin, and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant