Saturn in 7th House for Libra Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 7th House for Libra Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 7th House for Libra Ascendant is not good-looking.
- The native has some enmity with his partner and children.
- The native enjoys sexual passions and pleasures in many ways.
- The native with Saturn in 7th House for Libra Ascendant works hard to succeed in the daily business but faces difficulties.
- The native is fortunate and gets higher education.
- The native with Saturn in 7th House for Libra Ascendant works hard to increase business and to get fame in society.
- The native is selfish and criticizes religion (Dharma).
- The native with Saturn in 7th House for Libra Ascendant does not believe in the power of the almighty God.
- The native is not happy with their mother and loses the benefit of land and buildings.
- The native also loses domestic peace and happiness.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love and to support someone who may be totally different from yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large, intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), it reinforces the significations of marriage, social interactions and travel.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn in Astrology represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a very important and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn in Vedic Astrology symbolizes everything that is deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Libra Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in the 'Libra' Lagna is virtuous, business-skilled, wealthy, famous, Kulbhushan, Kapha Prakriti, truthful, love-loving.
- Respectable by the state, respected in devotion, philanthropist, Satoguni, pilgrim-lover, Loved, astrologer, itinerant, is infatuated with greed and semen disorder.
- The native is of Gaur Varna, a loose son and a thick nose. He has to suffer at an early age,
- The native remains happy in middle age, and the last phase is spent normally. At the age of 31 or 32, he is fortunate.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Libra Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant