Saturn in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant is physically weak but courageous.
- The native is energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working.
- The native with Saturn in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant is dissatisfied with his younger brothers and sisters. Sometimes, they support and other time oppose. His father is helpful.
- The native always supports him.
- The native with Saturn in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant strives hard to get success and progress to bring back family status.
- The native is intelligent and influential, but he lacks higher education.
- The native with Saturn in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant gets no happiness and strength from his children.
- The native is unlucky and irreligious.
- The native does not believe in almighty God's power and does not perform religious duties.
- The native loses his name and fame in the government and society.
- The native spends too much on family welfare.
- The native earns some money from foreign relations to meet family needs.
- The native leads a happy family life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great exploration and discovery journey, learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence.
- Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also bring in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life.
- It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound. Saturn's condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin, and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant