Saturn in 2nd House in Astrology
Saturn in 2nd house in Astrology separates the native from their family at an early age, gives the drive to succeed financially, but at the same time restricts the relationship with the mother. Also, Saturn in 2nd house in Vedic Astrology delays getting a car, house, wealth and success till the age of 34.
Saturn in 2nd house of astrology represents the family, family environment, siblings, savings, assets, jewellery, property, inheritance of property or accumulation of property. It represents the food that one consumes, and his speech as the second house represents the throat.
Significance of Saturn in the Second House of Astrology
- Saturn in the second house is representative of incoming gains, savings, delay, restrictions, order and discipline.
- When it comes to the second house, Saturn delays the ability to save money for the native until the age of 35 because the second house is not in a good position.
- Saturn also restricts childhood nourishment, luxury, and amenities that a child needs and are deprived of from the family. The family of the native is conservative and is very disciplined.
- The native feels really restrained growing up, and as a result, they become very disciplined and hard workers. As they experience poverty in life, they will do whatever it takes to retain that wealth once they start getting it.
- However, the second house represents speech and Saturn, with its malefic effect, can affect a native’s speech, and the native might have a heckled voice. The native could acquire bad habits from childhood, such as alcoholism or smoking, resulting in long-term addiction. The native of Saturn in the second house tends to be philosophers as they experienced harsh and brutal life.
- The relationship of the native in the second house and his family is unloving, due to which the nourishment, motherly love, understanding from the father and the connection with the siblings is delayed. However, with in-laws, an understanding is foreseen, and inheritance of assets and property is calculated. The native experiences peace and stability in their late 30s.
Saturn in 2nd House in Astrology
What does the 2nd House signify in Astrology?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any person to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent. Therefore, wealth is signified too. Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon, therefore it is an important house.
What does Saturn represent in Astrology?
Saturn in Astrology is our limitation in life, and it sets boundaries to what we can and cannot achieve. It’s the wake-up call, as Saturn shows the truth and the reality of life. Most of us are walking around daydreaming and have an illusion of our elicit future, but during Saturn’s Dasha and Saturn’s transit, we are awakened by the harsh reality that exists around us. We are forced to be more practical and disciplined about our goals rather than searching for them in a puzzled manner.
Saturn in Astrology represents grief, although this is a harsh description and must be understood more deeply. Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolises everything that is deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical. The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to get serious and therefore experiences the grief of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
Auspicious Results of Saturn in 2nd House in Astrology
- One will be soft-spoken and judicious.
- One will travel far and wide with his family and acquire all comforts and the best things in life.
- In the later part of life, one may leave home, settle elsewhere and enjoy wealth, vehicles, and the comforts of life.
- One will be thrifty, clever, and far-sighted.
- One invests his money in the development of a big and cautious business venture, and this helps to multiply his wealth.
- One will be dissatisfied with food.
- One will get his work done easily by talking sweetly.
- One will spend money for people and keep them under control.
- One earns well for a living.
- One may marry twice or more.
- One will be very successful in the business of iron.
- One will not fear enemies.
- One may be the head of a religious temple.
- There is a possibility of two weddings.
- There may be many children, wealth, and respect, but money may not be accumulated.
- Money may be spent on the house and in buying land.
Saturn in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Saturn in 2nd House in Astrology
- One may not be good-looking, but one’s eyes are lively.
- One may be lacking in character, misbehaved, inimical towards saints, and greedy.
- One may be restless, outraged, and may not believe in God.
- One may uselessly utter harsh words and have rude speech.
- One may not be sweet-spoken.
- One may be untruthful, lively, and fraudulent.
- One may attain wealth through ill deeds.
- One may have a scar or wound on the eye due to assault from a wooden thing.
- One may also suffer from eye ailments.
- One may suffer from mouth and dental ailments.
- One may suffer from gastric problems, cough, cold, and ailments of the bones.
- One may have a disfigured face.
- When Saturn is weak or tainted, one may have to remain poor all his life.
- One may face financial problems, and it may be difficult to make both ends meet.
- Business and trade may always be harmful.
- One may not gain any benefits.
- One may suffer business losses and loss of wealth.
- One may be very selfish and may even become violent in order to attain his selfish interests.
- One’s family members and friends may desert him, and he may have to live in someone else’s house.
- One may not attain any happiness from his family.
- One may practice the lowly arts.
- One’s sister’s children may not survive, and his sister may have miscarriages.
- One may follow the wrong path and be poor.
- One may not have a younger brother and may be deprived of a brother.
- One may be deprived of all pleasure.
- One may not help anyone.
- In one’s 15th and 20th years, a leading member of the family may expire.
- One may suffer harm due to friends.
- One may have many bad habits.
- One may defraud the opposite sex.
Note : The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Saturn in 2nd House For Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.