Saturn in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is intelligent and laborious.
- The native cares for the accumulated wealth of the family and feels somewhat happy.
- The native respects his mother but feels some bondage.
- The native enjoys the benefits of land and property.
- The native gets a good income from land and property.
- The native has the longevity of life and gets the benefit of inheritance.
- The native does good deeds.
- The native works hard and always attempts to increase the family wealth.
- The native feels pleasure in accumulating wealth. Such a native is wealthy and happy.
- The native leads a peaceful domestic life.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus, (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house, therefore it is an important house.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a very important and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn symbolizes everything that is deep, profound, thorough, long lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical, as well as deep and profound.
- The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshiped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others,.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.