Saturn in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant is intelligent, hard-working and wealthy.
- The native feels it difficult to protect the accumulated wealth of the family. Sometimes he loses his physical happiness, peace and comforts.
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant tries to control expenditure.
- The native feels unhappy with his mother and goes through ups and downs regarding land and buildings property.
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant gains the advantage of longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native is restless and works hard to earn wealth. He faces some difficulties, but he risks his life for wealth. Ultimately, he gains a lot of wealth and increases his family wealth. Sometimes he gets sudden wealth and feels too much happy. Such a native is ambitious and keeps busy to be wealthy.
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant leads respectable and prosperous domestic life.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life.
- It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound. The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin, and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant