Learn Vedic Astrology
Saturn in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant is generous but selfish and lazy.
- The native suffers the loss of accumulated wealth and faces joint family troubles.
- The native respects his mother and gets her love, affection and blessings.
- The native enjoys the benefit of management power of land and buildings property.
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant is restless but gets the advantage of a long life span and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant has a long life.
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant works hard to succeed in life.
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant earns adequate wealth and accumulate it.
- The native is lucky and enjoys lavishly with his friends. This habit always causes a dearth of money and displeasure of family.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- Saturn’s condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to “get serious” and therefore experiences the “grief’ of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant