Characteristics of Saturn in 2nd House for Aries Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Aries Ascendant is courageous and industrious.
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Aries Ascendant is happy in his big joint family.
- The native earns sufficient wealth and increases family wealth.
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Aries Ascendantspends it for the happiness and welfare of the family.
- The native maintains his status and gets respect in society.
- The native does not respect their mother and loses her love and affection. He feels some dispute in getting the land and residential property.
- The native is always seen as restless in daily routine life. He loses his longevity of life but enjoys the benefit of inheritance.
- The native strives hard to get more gains. Elder brothers support him.
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Aries Ascendant earns enough wealth.
- The native gets respect and honor in government and society.
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Aries Ascendant shines like a gem.
- The native leads a happy, wealthy, prosperous, and splendorous domestic life.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy, and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life.
- It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- Saturn’s condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to “get serious” and therefore experiences the “grief’ of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, highly speaking fiery.
- Temperamental, rajoguni, arrogant, fickle, intelligent, godly, extremely clever, young-born, high-billed, all-food eater, benevolent, a total lamp possessing little affection or spite against women (if the woman is a woman, men Is less affectionate or spiteful). Its body color is some redness.
- A person born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the sixth, eighth, fifteenth, twenty-first, twenty-sixth, forty-fifth, forty-fifth, fifty-six, and sixty-third years of his age.
- A person born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the sixteenth, twentieth, twenty-seventh, thirty-fourth, forty-first, forty-eight, and fifty-eight years of his life, the attainment of wealth, conveyance, fortune increase, etc.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aries Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant