Learn Vedic Astrology
Saturn in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native is unattractive in appearance but is fortunate, religious and influential.
- The native gets the advantage of a long span of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native with Saturn in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant has a long life.
- The native with Saturn in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant is brave and courageous.
- The native with Saturn in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant works hard to earn wealth.
- The native has enmity from his younger brothers and sisters. They do not support him. He is also unhappy with his wife and is deficient in sexual pleasures.
- The native is worried and upset about progress in the business.
- The native with Saturn in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant is unhappy with his father and gets no support.
- The native with Saturn in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant suffers hurdles and hindrances to succeed in his occupation/profession.
- The native works hard for progress and ultimately gets honour and respect in government and society.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual.
- It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will have its impact on the entire life, the personality, the body and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general_ and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house, therefore it is an important house.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life.
- It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Gemini Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Gemini Ascendant has the body color of wheat and face is round.
- She is an obsessive among women, lover of dance-music-instrument, comedic, messenger, sweet-spoken, humorous, craftsman, subjective, clever, poet, philanthropist, happy, pilgrim, mathematician, noble, multi-born and friendly.
- Sushil, Daani, who uses many types of indulgences, is close to the king and suffers from the king and has beautiful hair.
- A person with Gemini Ascendant has a medium age.
- He is happy in his initial stage, sad in middle age, and re-consumptive in the last stage. His fate is between 32 and 35 years of age.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant