Saturn in 1st House for Cancer Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 1st House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 1st House for Cancer Ascendant is unattractive in appearance and lacks beauty.
- The native with Saturn in 1st House for Cancer Ascendant catches some diseases and is worried.
- The native with Saturn in 1st House for Cancer Ascendant is fortunate, religious and influential and has a long life.
- The native with Saturn in 1st House for Cancer Ascendant is brave and courageous.
- The native pursues his chore business diligently and earns wealth.
- The native is unhappy with his younger brothers and sisters and gets no support.
- The native is always wrathful with his wife and uses dubious tactics connected with sexual pleasures.
- The native has enmity with their father and loses their love and support.
- The native is worried and suffers hardships connected with success and progress in his occupation/profession.
- The native with Saturn in 1st House for Cancer Ascendant is selfish and avaricious and shows their carelessness.
- The native gains some respect in government and leads a satisfying family life.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- The 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- Saturn's condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant