Saturn in 12th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 12th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native spends a lot of money and gets loss in finance.
- The native experiences his weakness in controlling expenditure. His misdeeds and mean habits create problems in getting money from overseas sources.
- The native loses respect and honour in government and society. His income is very less.
- The native influences enemies and gets the benefit of wealth from disputes and court cases.
- The native is a little bit fortunate but believes in almighty God.
- The native leads an ordinary life.
What does 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The twelfth house represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death. Any loss or expenditure is signified by the 12th. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet. The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightemnent or in Sanskrit "Moksha".
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- Saturn's condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his 37 years, also suffers many sorrows.