Saturn in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is weak in expenditure.
- The native spends a lot of money and feels happy.
- The native eams money from overseas sources.
- The native always travels to foreign countries.
- The native works hard to increase his wealth through secret methods and tactful measures but finds it difficult to hoard wealth.
- The native feels uncomfortable in the family.
- The native faces problems due to enemies.
- The native uses the fascination method in religion (Dharma) to befool others and feels happy.
- The native gets the benefit of the longevity of life.
- The native leads a luxurious life.
What does 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The twelfth house represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death that concludes it. Any kind of loss or expenditure is signified by the 12th. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or in Sanskrit "Moksha".
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a very important and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn symbolizes everything that is deep, profound, thorough, long lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical, as well as deep and profound.
- The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshiped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others,.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.