Learn Vedic Astrology
Saturn in 12th House for Cancer Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 12th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 12th House for Cancer Ascendant suffers from weakness in expenditure.
- The native with Saturn in 12th House for Cancer Ascendant spends a lot of money and gets loss in finance. However, they work hard to succeed and earn adequate wealth through overseas connections.
- The native with Saturn in 12th House for Cancer Ascendant loses family pleasures, his big business, the advantage of a long span of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native with Saturn in 12th House for Cancer Ascendant also loses appreciation from the government and society.
- The native tries to increase the family wealth through secret methodologies and tactics but remains restless and is worried about life.
- The native exerts great influence over enemies and benefits from disputes and court cases.
- The native looks fortunate and has faith in the power of Almighty God. Sometimes they get happiness and peace and other time loses them.
- The native with Saturn in 12th House for Cancer Ascendant leads distinguished family life.
What does 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The twelfth house represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death. Any loss or expenditure is signified by the 12th. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or in Sanskrit "Moksha".
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- Saturn’s condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to “get serious” and therefore experiences the “grief’ of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant