Saturn in 11th House in Astrology
Saturn in 11th house in Astrology gives nothing but gains if placed in a friendly sign. This native will have property, liquid money, and good status in life, and if Saturn is with Moon and Venus in this house, then the native will definitely gain from all kinds of assets.
Saturn in the 11th house is one of the best positions for Saturn to be because Saturn originally rules the eleventh house. The 11th house is a house of hopes and wishes the native carries in his life such as money, family, marriage and education. Saturn is restrictions, delays, it brings reality, and it judges and criticises.
Significance of Saturn in the Eleventh House
- The 11th House represents friends, and a professional network circle that would help the native to achieve his goals as networking is really important in terms of business and growth. The eleventh house also represents the incoming gains and wealth, making this one of the strongest houses in the planetary placement with Saturn.
- The eleventh house is termed as the house of materialism as it helps the native achieve his hopes, desires and wishes. If Saturn is debilitated, then the native’s friends might cheat on him or he might have a wrong network circle.
- The native of Saturn in the 11th house is provided with a social circle, a network and an unlimited amount of gains and the main characteristic of Saturn is restrictions and limits. Hence, Saturn keeps his friends, gains and success to himself within set boundaries. Also, Saturn represents a friend circle consisting more of the older or mature crowd as Saturn is a mature, older and slow-moving planet.
- Saturn in the eleventh house makes hopes and wishes come true after the native puts forth the effort, and it rewards him quicker than any other house.
Saturn in 11th House in Astrology
What does the 11th House signify in Astrology?
The 11th House in Astrology shows gains of all kinds, hopes, wishes, power to achieve your desired goal and your source of income. The 10th house shows career, rise & fall in career, but the 11th house shows the big gains you will receive in your life in terms of wealth.
The 11th House in Astrology represents one’s actions, income and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends.
Physically, the 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins. The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius
What does Saturn represent in Astrology?
Saturn in Astrology is our limitation in life, and it sets boundaries to what we can and cannot achieve. It’s the wake-up call, as Saturn shows the truth and the reality of life. Most of us are walking around daydreaming and have an illusion of our elicit future, but during Saturn’s Dasha and Saturn’s transit, we are awakened by the harsh reality that exists around us. We are forced to be more practical and disciplined about our goals rather than searching for them in a puzzled manner.
Saturn in Astrology represents grief, although this is a harsh description and must be understood more deeply. Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolises everything that is deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical. The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to get serious and therefore experiences the grief of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
Auspicious Results of Saturn in 11th House in Astrology
- One is very sympathetic, grateful, sweet-spoken, lean, contented, and victorious over enemies.
- One is long-lived, courageous, fixed, and calm-headed.
- One will be thoughtful, fortunate, pleasure-loving, and contented.
- One will be skilled at all arts and is recognized by the state.
- One will be artistic, happy, and not greedy at all.
- One will not suffer from long-lasting ailments, and his recovery will be speedy.
- One will be victorious at war.
- One will be very wealthy.
- One will have permanent property and wealth.
- One will become wealthy and prosperous through farming.
- One will possess dark horses, sapphires, beautiful things, camels and elephants.
- One will possess a lot of cattle.
- One will gain wealth and property and will acquire knowledge from scholars.
- One will acquire and accumulate a lot of wealth.
- One will be famous.
- One will enjoy the company of good friends.
- One will be pleasure-loving and will enjoy varied comforts.
- One will have many servants at home.
- One will possess vehicles.
- One will have no sons or probably one son only.
- One may have children.
- The earlier and later part of one’s life may be a troubled one, but the middle part will be happy.
- One will be a lawyer, barrister, politician, and scholar.
Saturn in 11th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Saturn in 11th House in Astrology
- One may be more fraudulent than thousands of people.
- One may be full of anger and enmity.
- There may be obstruction at work.
- One may suffer from many ailments in childhood.
- One may fear fire and suffer physical pain.
- One’s spouse may be infertile, or children may be delayed or may not survive.
- Children may cause pain and hardships.
- One’s children may not survive.
- The firstborn child may not survive.
- One may not have a son.
- In the earlier part of one’s life, circumstances are unfavorable.
- In the latter half of one’s life, sons and spouses may cause pain and hardship.
- Friends may cause losses to the native.
- Money loaned is never recovered.
Note : The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Saturn in 11th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.