Saturn in 10th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 10th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 10th House for Pisces Ascendant is attractive, skilful and industrious.
- The native gets the love, affection and co-operation of his father. His brothers and sisters also support him.
- The native himself strives hard with full strength and gets great success and progress in his occupation profession.
- The native with Saturn in 10th House for Pisces Ascendant earns huge wealth.
- The native loses respect and honour in the family, government and society.
- The native with Saturn in 10th House for Pisces Ascendant is careless in spending too much money for the family's happiness and welfare.
- The native gains wealth from overseas sources.
- The native with Saturn in 10th House for Pisces Ascendant respects his mother and gets the benefit of land and buildings.
- The native has some enmity with his wife and loses sensual pleasures.
- The native with Saturn in 10th House for Pisces Ascendant is worried and impatient about his business.
- The native faces some difficulties in daily routine life.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented. The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and how the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th. Earth's element ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life.
- It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound. Saturn's condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin, and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant