Rahu in 9th House for Cancer Ascendant in Vedic Astrology | VidhyaMitra Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 9th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Rahu in 9th House for Cancer Ascendant is unlucky.
- The native with Rahu in 9th House for Cancer Ascendant feels anxious and nervous.
- The native shows himself religious, but they do not have faith in God in reality.
- The native with Rahu in 9th House for Cancer Ascendant is an atheist.
- The native is always unhappy.
- The native is not healthy, but they appear to be bold and brave and uses many improper schemes secretly for income.
- The native is restless but tactful and finally gets a little success.
What does 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Supposedly, the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage.
- It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one’s Dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the.8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
Rahu in 9th House for Cancer Ascendant
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions of uncontrollable passions.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant