Rahu in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is worried for the family.
- The native faces several problems in accumulating wealth for family welfare.
- The native works hard and uses secret devices to earn and accumulate wealth.
- The native is intelligent and courageous.
- The native is cautious of enemies.
- The native takes loans to manage his business affairs.
- The native works hard to get success in his occupation/ profession.
- The native earns some wealth. It adversely affects his longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native thinks himself to be poor.
- The native is always seen in the grip of anxieties and worries about wealth
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus, (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house, therefore it is an important house.
Rahu in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong.
- Because of this, Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky, and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions or uncontrollable passions.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in ‘Scorpio’ ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshiped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others,.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.