Rahu in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology | VidhyaMitra Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native faces several problems to get wealth for the family.
- The native with Rahu in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant suffers a loss in the family wealth.
- The native uses secret devices to increase wealth.
- The native is intelligent and courageous.
- The native is cautious of enemies.
- The native faces them.
- The native also works hard to succeed and progress in his occupation/ profession.
- The native earns some wealth. It adversely affects his longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- Rahu in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes a person anxious and unhappy.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus, (fixed, Earthy, and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house, therefore it is an important house.
Rahu in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu in Astrology is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu in Vedic Astrology is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions of uncontrollable passions.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.