Characteristics of Rahu in 1st House for Libra Ascendant
- The native with Rahu in 1st House for Libra Ascendant is physically and mentally weak.
- The native with Rahu in 1st House for Libra Ascendant bear some trouble in the body.
- The native is always worried about his health.
- The native with Rahu in 1st House for Libra Ascendant is very cautious and always talks cleverly.
- The native care for their partner and enjoys his personal life.
- The native works hard to get the work done tactfully and cleverly regarding business and succeed.
- The native follows occultism to earn a lot of money.
- The native with Rahu in 1st House for Libra Ascendant keeps the patience and influence to maintain respect and fame in society.
- He leads a happy and peaceful life.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The First House in Astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body.
- Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st House in Astrology corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu in Astrology is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong.
- Because of this, Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one's compulsions of uncontrollable passions.
What does Libra Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in the 'Libra' Lagna is virtuous, business-skilled, wealthy, famous, Kulbhushan, Kapha Prakriti, truthful, love-loving.
- Respectable by the state, respected in devotion, philanthropist, Satoguni, pilgrim-lover, Loved, astrologer, itinerant, is infatuated with greed and semen disorder.
- The native is of Gaur Varna, a loose son and a thick nose. He has to suffer at an early age,
- The native remains happy in middle age, and the last phase is spent normally. At the age of 31 or 32, he is fortunate.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Libra Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant