Rahu in 11th House for Leo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 11th House for Leo Ascendant
- The native with Rahu in 11th House for Leo Ascendant faces hindrances and hardships in income.
- The native attempts repeatedly to get success and gains more than required. Sometimes native uses secret illegal methods to achieve his goals.
- The native with Rahu in 11th House for Leo Ascendant is intelligent but greedy.
- The native never loses his patience and works hard to get success.
- The native with Rahu in 11th House for Leo Ascendant gets dignity and honour.
- The native feels happy in his domestic life.
What does 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes), Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a. pension).
- It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
Rahu in 11th House for Leo Ascendant
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions of uncontrollable passions.
What does Leo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in Leo ‘Ascendant’ is Panduvarna.
- He suffers from bile and wind disorders, meat-eating, likes succulents, krishodar, meager, small-minded, extremely powerful, arrogant, indulgent, sharp-witted, petulant, heroic, wandering, rajoguni, indignant, big-handed.
- With feet and broad chest, fiery temperament, knowledgeable in Vedanta, one who loves horse riding, skillful in armaments, sharp-tempered, generous, and serving saints and saints.
- A person born in the ‘Ascendant’ ascendant is happy in the initial stage, unhappy in middle age, and fully happy in the last stage.
- His fate is between 21 and 24 years of age.