Rahu in 10th House in Astrology
Rahu in 10th house in Astrology is the best position for Rahu to be in. Here, Rahu gives worldly fame, strong will, and lots of wealth through the career of any choice.
Rahu in 10th house in Vedic Astrology, however, makes the native a workaholic. The native’s world is all about work and little play; however, if Mercury is sitting with Rahu, then it nullifies this effect.
The 10th house represents career and authority in the outside world as it is the opposite of the home world represented by the fourth house, government, reputation in society, and fathers’ teachings.
Rahu is known as the shadow planet. It represents the native’s past life obsession that was not completed and will be accomplished in the current life. Rahu aspires to the shortcuts and creates an illusion or unfair ways to achieve things it desires. Rahu represents breaking the stereotypes and the malefic energy.
Significance and Characteristics of Rahu in the Tenth House
- Rahu in the tenth house is the best placement of the planet, and it does very well in the tenth house. The native of Rahu in the tenth house can be a president, general or prime minister. As the tenth house represents the government and Rahu represents the expansion of authority, the native becomes an authoritative person such as head or CEO in a company.
- The native of Rahu in the tenth house will be successful as the expansion of different aspects of his life will flourish in this house. The relationship with his family and father will be distant as the native fights for the authority and thus starts questioning his fathers’ rules, beliefs, and authority. The native’s father will often be in bad health.
- The native will be an impactful and influential person but will tend to lie a lot to manipulate people around him and get his work done by them. This signifies that the native can be a successful politician at the top and try to control and manipulate everyone. The influential nature of a native can lead him to become a poet or an actor.
Rahu in 10th House in Astrology
What does the 10th House signify in Astrology?
The 10th House shows your image in the outer world, like your place of work and community, as it’s opposite to the 4th house that represents your home and your private life.
The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life when one is fully productive and career-oriented. The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected to the way we do things and how the outside world labels us.
Physically, the 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, that is, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house.
What does Rahu represent in Astrology?
Rahu is the moon’s north node and is a head without a body that keeps devouring things without ever being satisfied. It desires material things and worldly accomplishments, and it wants to achieve the highest success possible in whatever house and sign it represents.
Rahu represents the universe’s goals for us to achieve whether we like it or not. Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them. This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives, and this is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises. With Rahu, sudden events occur, which may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes a reality.
Rahu in Astrology is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring excellent material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived. Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.
Auspicious Results of Rahu in 10th House in Astrology
- One may be strong, brave, fearless, intelligent, benevolent, concerned, and good-hearted.
- One will not be arrogant.
- One will gain the help of strong people.
- One with Rahu in 10th House might be interested in poetry.
- One will excel at writing and editing. One will attain fame.
- One will attain success, respect, and fame in one’s entire life.
- One might be a high official of the village, city, or an association or maybe a minister or the chief of an army.
- One will benefit from a holy dip in the Ganges.
- One will have few male children.
- One with Rahu in 10th House will destroy one’s enemies.
- One will be migratory and will excel in business.
- One will succeed in court matters.
- One will suffer great hardships in early life and then attain progress.
- One may have sexual relations with the best, most youthful, most beautiful, and most attractive person.
- One’s good fortune will start from the 21st year, and one may progress fully in the 36th year.
- One with Rahu in 10th House may attain public honour in the 42nd year.
- One will succeed if employed in the police department, railways, banks, or insurance department.
- One may perform yagyas.
Rahu in 10th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Rahu in 10th House in Astrology
- One is lazy, unenthusiastic, pitiable, detached, energetic, and very wicked. One may be an irregular worker and maybe thrifty.
- One may perform wicked, lowly, and sinful deeds, have a bad character, bad habits, and be friendly with wicked people.
- One may be skilled at cheating and may lack honour and culture.
- One may be quarrelsome by nature and enthusiastic about fighting in wars.
- One may have a false sense of pride and may worry a lot. People may not trust this person.
- One may spend money on drugs.
- One will desire the wealth of others.
- One will have a very passionate nature.
- One may have relations with a widow or other people of the opposite sex.
- One with Rahu in 10th House may be irreligious and may lose wealth.
- There may be a loss of happiness, sons may face hardship, bliss from sons may be disturbed, and this may even be fatal for them.
- One’s mother may be in pain, and there may be a death in the family due to assault. The father or brother may suffer unhappiness.
- One may not attain full happiness from one’s father and one’s dear ones. There may be trouble with the parents physically or financially ever since birth.
- The father may become disabled and opt for a pension. The parents may even die in childhood.
- One with Rahu in 10th House may be inimical and jealous of one’s dear friends and relatives.
- One may always be in the company of foreigners. One may be proud in the matter of foreigners.
- One may suffer from ill health and gastric problems regularly.
- One may suffer from the destruction of property.
- One with Rahu in 10th House may have accidents from vehicles.
- One may be unhappy due to a friend’s unhappiness.
- There may be some danger for the mother in the 32nd year, for the father in the seventh year, and paternal wealth in the eighth year. One is proud, talkative, and may stay apart from people.
Note : The degree of auspiciousnes and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Rahu in 10th House For Various Ascendants in Vedic Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.