Rahu in 10th House for Aquarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 10th House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native with Rahu in 10th House for Aquarius Ascendant is smart and clever.
- The native faces problems with his father.
- The native works hard to get success in his occupation/ profession.
- The native with Rahu in 10th House for Aquarius Ascendant suffers some hurdles and hindrances at the workplace and government.
- The native loses his social status.
- The native with Rahu in 10th House for Aquarius Ascendant puts in his best efforts and uses great strategies in his occupation/ profession to increase his wealth position and social status.
- The native is always worried.
- The native controls the situation and ultimately gets the honour.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 10th house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work.
- It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house.
- Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th.
- Earth’s element ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
Rahu in 10th House for Aquarius Ascendant
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong.
- Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions of uncontrollable passions.
What does Aquarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the ‘Aquarius’ Lagna is stable, talkative, consumes plenty of water.
- He is full of beautiful Indians is united with the best of humans, all-loved, playful-hearted, over-possessive, friendly-loving, bewitching, stunning body.
- One is patient, patient, vat-natured, happier to be with women, thick-necked, bald-headed, long-bodied, but the female is enamoured, egotistical, jealous, spiteful, and fraternal.
- He remains unhappy in his initial stage, attains happiness in middle age, and in the last stage, he enjoys the happiness of wealth, sons, land, house, etc.
- Such a person’s fate is at the age of 24 or 25 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to email@example.com.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.