Moon, Venus and Saturn Conjunction in Vedic Astrology is one of the most unique conjunctions in astrology. The combination can provide excellent status and wealth to the native, especially in signs like Taurus, Libra, Aquarius and Pisces.
Moon in Astrology: mother, emotions, sensuality, mind, feelings, thoughts, imagination, fertility, and fame.
Venus in Astrology: love, relationship, desire, pleasure, luxurious foods, culture, family history, beauty, comfort, art, creativity, lust and sexuality.
Saturn in Astrology: responsibility, organization, structure, delay, separation, grief, life span as in longevity, antique items, old people, chronic illnesses, fear, anxiety, labor work, lower class, lower type jobs, construction.
Characteristics of Moon, Venus and Saturn Conjunction in Astrology
- The mind of the native is fully aware of their sense of pleasure, and at the same time they are willing to work very hard to attain the best in life.
- If Venus has the lowest degrees, then there is a sense of pleasure and comfort in organizing events, company meetings, and running one’s own business.
- In my own personal experience, I have seen quite a few millionaires with such a conjunction in the signs I described.
- Here, Saturn is largely forced to lay his hands off the Moon.
- Both the Moon and Venus represent similar things in life, and if Saturn is going to shut down the Moon, he would be forced to shut down his best friend Venus.
- This creates a stable mind for the native.
- If the Moon is too close to Saturn in degrees versus Venus, then you can bet that there would be a lot of stress, responsibility, and burden upon the native to cater to the needs of Venus, who represents one’s spouse, especially for a man.
- They will take on a lot of responsibility to make them happy.
- Saturn is a natural malefic, and he will never be able to change that about himself regardless of how comfortable he is with his pal Venus.
- Saturn knows marriage could be delayed, more so for a man, since Venus is the main karaka for marriage in a man's chart.
- It also delays marriage for females in most cases. Another thing to understand here is that whenever the Moon and Venus come into conjunction, the person becomes very clever and is always in pursuit of pleasure.
- Saturn is the provider of structure and organization, so the native is capable of scheming great ideas to attain wealth, luxury, and pleasure.
- This can lead to hurting others for selfish reasons, especially if Rahu aspects this conjunction.
- Also, the Saturn and Venus conjunction can make a native very creative when the Moon is present.
- The native may be inclined towards artistic ideas as well.
- If such a conjunction occurs in the 2nd, 3rd, 7th, 10th and 11th House, it can lead to a windfall of money for a long duration, especially in the dasha of these three planets.
What is Moon in Astrology?
- The Moon in Astrology represents our mind and mother. The condition of the Moon in the chart will show how enlightened we are in experiencing the Divine Mother within us, how clearly we can feel that our ability to nurture and empathize with others is unbounded and unlimited, and how brightly our mind can shine in sensitivity and comprehension.
- A person with a very well-placed Moon will feel the world is bright under any circumstance, will be able to experience the world as a place that is nourishing and supporting, and therefore be the same to the world him/herself.
- When the Moon in the Astrology Chart is challenged, the mind will have shadows and dark corners, and fear that there is a shortage of support to carry us through; it blocks our eyes from seeing the Divine Mother shine for us and through us.
- Moon in Vedic Astrology represents the mind. It signifies the thoughts and emotions, and the complex psychological faculty that takes input from the senses and tells the body how to respond.
- The Moon is the single most important planet in Astrology (Jyotish) because the state of mind is responsible for all the emotional responses to life, and therefore defines the subjective perception of life.
- Conditions affecting the Moon (Chandra) in the chart influence the thinking and feeling processes, mental skills and attitudes, and also responses to the world at large.
What is Venus in Astrology?
- Venus represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewelry, wealth, and beauty inside the home.
- Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any kind of pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
- Venus in a man's chart also shows his wife, or the type of women he comes across in life. Venus signifies marriage for both men and women.
What is Saturn in Astrology?
- Saturn in Astrology represents grief, symbolic of how we relate to time.
- When time seems to pass too slowly, we experience grief.
- The condition of Saturn in the chart shows how permanent, eternal, and synchronized our connection with the light of consciousness is, being with us at even the most challenging times.
- A well placed Saturn shows the person knows when to go slow and when to go fast, to always let this light be there for them.
- By acknowledging the limits of where light can go in our relative existence, we can still maintain the experience of beings of light.
- A challenging Saturn will allow the person to stray off-limits, where no light can reach and suffering prevails.
- Without Saturn being bright, the person may wonder if things will ever be okay again.
- Saturn in Vedic Astrology represents your uncle, the type of boss you’ll have, your good and bad deeds in this life or the past, how hard will you work, your true career and wealth, your level of maturity, and aspects of your life that might be restricted for at least 50% of the time.
- Even though Saturn in Vedic Astrology limits your ability of certain aspects of your life depending upon the sign and house its ruling, it usually frees you up from its aftermath after the age of 35 per Vedic astrology.
- Saturn is limitation, restriction, discipline, structure, order, law, obstacles, delay, focus, and separation.
- Saturn is the General of the Army.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 3 Planetary Conjunctions:
There is no one set of meanings for three or more planetary conjunctions, because each planet is being influenced by the other planet, and the planet with the lowest degree is having a major impact on the conjunction.
If Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn are in conjunction, then there is no one liner that you can say to give its definition. You have to see what each planet is doing for the native.
You also have to know the houses they rule. Is one ruling a bad house, or are both ruling bad houses? What effects are they bringing in the conjunction by being lords of good or bad houses?
Further Reading :