Moon Venus Mars Ketu Conjunction in Astrology is a hefty dose of diverse energy sources coming together. The relationships with spouses who are aggressive will result in discontent, yet they'll still be attracted to these people.
Moon in Astrology: mother, emotions, sensuality, mind, feelings, thoughts, imagination, fertility, and fame.
Venus in Astrology: love, relationship, desire, pleasure, luxurious foods, culture, family history, beauty, comfort, art, creativity, lust and sexuality.
Mars in Astrology: efforts, energy, will power, stamina, strength, passion, fighting ability, impulsivity, accidents, injuries, wounds, sports, athlete, martial arts, weaponry, engineer.
Ketu in Astrology: isolation, separation, ashram, spirituality, enlightenment, detachment from material world, psychic intuition, occult and mystical knowledge, universal.
Characteristics of Moon Venus Mars Ketu Conjunction in Astrology
- This is a heavy dose of different energies coming together where relationships with aggressive spouses will only bring dissatisfaction, yet they would still be attracted towards such people.
- The mind is full of anger, and these natives can be ticked off at very small things, especially in issues related to love, marriage, and romance.
- The mother could be physically abusive during childhood and may even abuse the native psychologically.
- There will always be some dissatisfaction with the opposite sex, especially in a wife for a man.
- This also gives a person bi-sexual or homosexual thoughts.
- If Ketu and Venus have the closest degree in a neutral or female sign, then it can show strong tendencies towards same sex romance.
- If Ketu has the highest degree, then there could be a lot of depression and fear in the mind from women, brothers, or male friends.
- Such people can have so many partners that they can turn towards prostitution if Venus is debilitated in 8th House.
- They naturally make good fashion designers, singers, and weapon experts.
- Even with such talent, their interest can fade out in time and spirituality is what saves them.
What is the Moon in Astrology?
- The Moon in Astrology represents our mind and mother. The condition of the Moon in the chart will show how enlightened we are in experiencing the Divine Mother within us, how clearly we can feel that our ability to nurture and empathize with others is unbounded and unlimited, and how brightly our mind can shine in sensitivity and comprehension.
- A person with a very well-placed Moon will feel the world is bright under any circumstance, will be able to experience the world as a place that is nourishing and supporting, and therefore be the same to the world him/herself.
- When the Moon in the Astrology Chart is challenged, the mind will have shadows and dark corners, and fear that there is a shortage of support to carry us through; it blocks our eyes from seeing the Divine Mother shine for us and through us.
- Moon in Vedic Astrology represents the mind. It signifies the thoughts and emotions, and the complex psychological faculty that takes input from the senses and tells the body how to respond.
- The Moon is the single most important planet in Astrology (Jyotish) because the state of mind is responsible for all the emotional responses to life, and therefore defines the subjective perception of life.
- Conditions affecting the Moon (Chandra) in the chart influence the thinking and feeling processes, mental skills and attitudes, and also responses to the world at large.
What is Venus in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewelry, wealth, and beauty inside the home.
- Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any kind of pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
- Venus in a man's chart also shows his wife, or the type of women he comes across in life. Venus signifies marriage for both men and women.
What is Mars in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars is a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that's where your energy goes.
- Mars is energy. It's our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something.
- It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
- In this day and age, Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters, along with manufacturing, accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
- Mars also represents male friends and the Sun represents royalty, so these people can be in contact with friends who are of a higher status in society, perhaps sons of politicians and celebrities.
What is Ketu in Vedic Astrology?
- This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that we already achieved in past lives.
- In this life we are here to only rely on those things as a last resort.
- The house and sign in which Ketu sits are in things we are not fond of, and we do not obsess about those things as much because subconsciously we know we have already dealt with them.
- If we didn't accomplish those things in a past life, that would be seen by Ketu's bad placement in a bad sign.
- This will show a tug of war between both Rahu and Ketu. Ketu also searches for truth and enlightenment.
- Ketu's aspect and conjunction gives research ability to a person especially when it's in conjunction or aspects the Moon and Mercury.
- Depending upon the house Ketu is in, it will make you either less needy of what that house represents, or will give you less desire to get the things related to that house.
- Ketu feels like he’s already experienced the things of the house he sits in.
- It feels that it has mastery over the things related to the house it's placed in.
- Ketu is the part which you shouldn’t really care about too much as it will manifest itself without you even thinking about it.
- Ketu is isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, silence, psychic intuition, discomfort and mysticism.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 4 Planetary Conjunctions
This is where things get a bit confusing for the native, especially in terms of personality and general significance. Several energies are mixing with each other creating a unique blend. One must still judge who is winning the planetary war by sign placement and degree placement. A planet in his or her own sign that is being exalted will be more powerful, while the planet with the lowest degrees, (other than Rahu and Ketu) will have the most positive influence on the winner of the war.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here