Moon Venus Jupiter Rahu Conjunction in Astrology is common and may not trigger as many psychological difficulties. It could instead bring an intense need for creativity expression through art, singing or acting.
Moon in Astrology: mother, emotions, sensuality, mind, feelings, thoughts, imagination, fertility, and fame.
Venus in Astrology: love, relationship, desire, pleasure, luxurious foods, culture, family history, beauty, comfort, art, creativity, lust and sexuality.
Jupiter in Astrology: knowledge, wisdom, wealth, optimism, hope, law, teachers, education, religious beliefs, and long distance pilgrimage.
Rahu in Astrology: illusion, taboo breaker, unconventional, deceiver, magician, foreign products and places, thief, politician, wide communication, and computer related products.
Characteristics of Moon Venus Jupiter Rahu Conjunction in Astrology
- This can be quite a normal conjunction that may not cause as many psychological problems.
- Instead, it may bring a great need for creative expression in singing, art, and acting.
- They love being in a relationship with people who are well educated from foreign lands or different cultures that can provide a creative outlet for them.
- They feel the need to travel to exotic places with their partner, and, most of the time they find their spouse in foreign lands.
- They have a tremendous love for science and religion, but at the same time they do not want to believe everything first hand.
- They have the urge to find the truth on their own rather than looking for a Guru, which can be a mistake as Rahu sidetracks them from the things that are good in this world.
- They come back to their roots of finding the right guru after middle age when Rahu starts removing its eclipse over the mind.
- Most of the time they may fall in love with educated men or women, but things may not go as planned.
- Their love interest can have unusual problems in the middle of a relationship.
What is the Moon in Astrology?
- The Moon in Astrology represents our mind and mother. The condition of the Moon in the chart will show how enlightened we are in experiencing the Divine Mother within us, how clearly we can feel that our ability to nurture and empathize with others is unbounded and unlimited, and how brightly our mind can shine in sensitivity and comprehension.
- A person with a very well-placed Moon will feel the world is bright under any circumstance, will be able to experience the world as a place that is nourishing and supporting, and therefore be the same to the world him/herself.
- When the Moon in the Astrology Chart is challenged, the mind will have shadows and dark corners, and fear that there is a shortage of support to carry us through; it blocks our eyes from seeing the Divine Mother shine for us and through us.
- Moon in Vedic Astrology represents the mind. It signifies the thoughts and emotions, and the complex psychological faculty that takes input from the senses and tells the body how to respond.
- The Moon is the single most important planet in Astrology (Jyotish) because the state of mind is responsible for all the emotional responses to life, and therefore defines the subjective perception of life.
- Conditions affecting the Moon (Chandra) in the chart influence the thinking and feeling processes, mental skills and attitudes, and also responses to the world at large.
What is Venus in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewelry, wealth, and beauty inside the home.
- Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any kind of pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
- Venus in a man's chart also shows his wife, or the type of women he comes across in life. Venus signifies marriage for both men and women.
What is Jupiter in Vedic Astrology?
- Since the father is the first teacher for a child, Jupiter automatically becomes the teaching and preaching of fathers and father figures.
- Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law.
- Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology; he writes the law and either makes the person follow it or resent it depending upon its condition.
- Jupiter also represents a husband in a female's chart. Mars is not the husband, Mars represents male friends.
- Jupiter is the guiding force in every woman's life.
- He is also wisdom.
- We learn from our teachers, whether its Nazi theology, Christian theology or Vedic theology. The source of wisdom and belief is controlled by Jupiter in our chart.
- Our higher learning is dependent upon Jupiter, from basic education to a Master's degree and PhD.
- It represents the rituals of our culture, our traditions, and ability to follow them.
- Jupiter is the biggest planet in our solar system, which is why it represents the expansion of things related to where Jupiter sits in your horoscope.
- Now whether that expansion will be positive or negative, early or late, depends upon other factors and planets.
- Whenever Jupiter is in the ascendant, 5th House and 9th House, it shows a person is capable of learning several languages.
- Jupiter in jyotish is also an indicator of wealth, finance, children, luck, travel, and gains in life.
- It is pretty much the karaka of the 2nd, 5th, 9 th , and 11th House in a horoscope.
- This is why Jupiter is one of the most important planets after the Moon.
- Jupiter is the source of optimism in astrology.
What is Rahu in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu represents the goals that have been set by the universe for us to achieve whether we like or not.
- Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it's in conjunction with them.
- This means temporary darkness upon the native's life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
- Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives.
- This is due to Rahu's adventurous nature that loves surprises.
- With Rahu, sudden events take place; events that may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes reality.
- Rahu is taboo breaking and crosses all kinds of boundaries.
- It wants to be unique and break tradition; to think outside the box.
- He is also responsible for spiritual breakthroughs, because only after achieving material wealth does one seek God.
- Rahu in Vedic Astrology is the Shadow planet with the form of a headless/serpent headed person. Hence, Rahu rules temptations and worldly things and will never be satisfied with small benefits but will opt for the lion's share.
- Rahu is a warrior. Hence, the natives influenced by Rahu will have the quarrelling type of mentality.
- The mode of transport for Rahu in mythology is Lion, and the lion is an animal that does not hunt when not hungry.
- Likewise, the natives ruled by Rahu will relax and strike/hunt only when there is a necessity.
- Rahu is also called dragon's head by Western Astrologers.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 4 Planetary Conjunctions
This is where things get a bit confusing for the native, especially in terms of personality and general significance. Several energies are mixing with each other creating a unique blend. One must still judge who is winning the planetary war by sign placement and degree placement. A planet in his or her own sign that is being exalted will be more powerful, while the planet with the lowest degrees, (other than Rahu and Ketu) will have the most positive influence on the winner of the war.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here