Moon Jupiter Rahu Conjunction
This native engages in learning to a point of obsession; however the knowledge may not be within the confines of society. The native’s mind is filled with optimism and hope, however Rahu brings great obsession to a good thing.
Moon in Astrology: mother, emotions, sensuality, mind, feelings, thoughts, imagination, fertility, and fame.
Jupiter in Astrology: knowledge, wisdom, wealth, optimism, hope, law, teachers, education, religious beliefs, and long distance pilgrimage.
Rahu in Astrology: illusion, taboo breaker, unconventional, deceiver, magician, foreign products and places, thief, politician, wide communication, and computer related products.
Characteristics of Moon, Jupiter and Rahu Conjunction in Astrology
- Rahu represents science in terms of educational subjects, and with the companionship of Jupiter, the mind seeks knowledge that breaks taboo, boundaries, and laws.
- Jupiter is the only planet that can control Rahu, and tends to keep the mind focused on invention, research, and studies.
- It avoids the distraction of other worldly affairs. Such a conjunction can produce a scientist working on stem cell research, artificial intelligence, and fertility issues.
- It can also produce spies, occultists, and marine biologists.
- A scientist, student, or anyone for that matter, will be so obsessed with learning that it will impact their social behavior and personal life.
- Rahu always wants to obtain worldly knowledge in the company of Jupiter.
- At the same time, it puts a negative eclipse upon the Moon and throws some of its powers on Jupiter.
- A person can use their knowledge for a negative purpose, and it may even involve breaking the law.
- For example, a person can gain knowledge about their workplace and since the mind is eclipsed, they will not be able to distinguish between right and wrong.
- Therefore, they may steal without remorse, or lie on documentation.
- Jupiter, our knowledge and wisdom, is greatly impacted by Rahu.
- Since Jupiter does control Rahu, he doesn’t let him go too far.
- Even though Jupiter may not be able to provide everything, he will at least keep Rahu’s demonic nature in control.
- The mother of the native will also have knowledge and interest in the occult and alternative science.
- If Rahu has the middle degree while the Moon has the lowest degree, it can greatly impact the native’s relationship with mother.
- Also, the mother’s purpose in life may be to selfishly gain from the native while providing superficial affection.
- If Rahu has the lowest degrees, then it will have more impact on a person’s interests rather than scheming and breaking the law.
What is Moon in Astrology?
- The Moon in Astrology represents our mind and mother. The condition of the Moon in the chart will show how enlightened we are in experiencing the Divine Mother within us, how clearly we can feel that our ability to nurture and empathize with others is unbounded and unlimited, and how brightly our mind can shine in sensitivity and comprehension.
- A person with a very well-placed Moon will feel the world is bright under any circumstance, will be able to experience the world as a place that is nourishing and supporting, and therefore be the same to the world him/herself.
- When the Moon in the Astrology Chart is challenged, the mind will have shadows and dark corners, and fear that there is a shortage of support to carry us through; it blocks our eyes from seeing the Divine Mother shine for us and through us.
- Moon in Vedic Astrology represents the mind. It signifies the thoughts and emotions, and the complex psychological faculty that takes input from the senses and tells the body how to respond.
- The Moon is the single most important planet in Astrology (Jyotish) because the state of mind is responsible for all the emotional responses to life, and therefore defines the subjective perception of life.
- Conditions affecting the Moon (Chandra) in the chart influence the thinking and feeling processes, mental skills and attitudes, and also responses to the world at large
What is Jupiter in Astrology?
- Since the father is the first teacher for a child, Jupiter automatically becomes the teaching and preaching of fathers and father figures.
- Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law.
- Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology; he writes the law and either makes the person follow it or resent it depending upon its condition.
- Jupiter also represents a husband in a female’s chart. Mars is not the husband, Mars represents male friends.
- Jupiter is the guiding force in every woman’s life.
- He is also wisdom.
- We learn from our teachers, whether its Nazi theology, Christian theology or Vedic theology. The source of wisdom and belief is controlled by Jupiter in our chart.
- Our higher learning is dependent upon Jupiter, from basic education to a Master’s degree and PhD.
- It represents the rituals of our culture, our traditions, and ability to follow them.
- Jupiter is the biggest planet in our solar system, which is why it represents the expansion of things related to where Jupiter sits in your horoscope.
- Now whether that expansion will be positive or negative, early or late, depends upon other factors and planets.
- Whenever Jupiter is in the ascendant, 5th House and 9th House, it shows a person is capable of learning several languages.
- Jupiter in jyotish is also an indicator of wealth, finance, children, luck, travel, and gains in life.
- It is pretty much the karaka of the 2nd, 5th, 9 th , and 11th House in a horoscope.
- This is why Jupiter is one of the most important planets after the Moon.
- Jupiter is the source of optimism in astrology.
What is Rahu in Astrology?
- Rahu represents the goals that have been set by the universe for us to achieve whether we like or not.
- Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them.
- This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
- Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives.
- This is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises.
- With Rahu, sudden events take place; events that may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes reality.
- Rahu is taboo breaking and crosses all kinds of boundaries.
- It wants to be unique and break tradition; to think outside the box.
- He is also responsible for spiritual breakthroughs, because only after achieving material wealth does one seek God.
- Rahu in Vedic Astrology is the Shadow planet with the form of a headless/serpent headed person. Hence, Rahu rules temptations and worldly things and will never be satisfied with small benefits but will opt for the lion’s share.
- Rahu is a warrior. Hence, the natives influenced by Rahu will have the quarrelling type of mentality.
- The mode of transport for Rahu in mythology is Lion, and the lion is an animal that does not hunt when not hungry.
- Likewise, the natives ruled by Rahu will relax and strike/hunt only when there is a necessity.
- Rahu is also called dragon’s head by Western Astrologers.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 3 Planetary Conjunctions:
There is no one set of meanings for three or more planetary conjunctions, because each planet is being influenced by the other planet, and the planet with the lowest degree is having a major impact on the conjunction.
If Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn are in conjunction, then there is no one liner that you can say to give its definition. You have to see what each planet is doing for the native.
You also have to know the houses they rule. Is one ruling a bad house, or are both ruling bad houses? What effects are they bringing in the conjunction by being lords of good or bad houses?
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Welcome to Vidhya Mitra Premium Astrology!
If you're new to our services and wish to try them out with a free consultation, please feel free to share your birth chart photo and your questions with us via WhatsApp. Our team of expert Vedic astrologers will offer you a powerful and insightful reading that will help you navigate life's challenges and opportunities with greater ease and confidence.
Thank you for choosing Vidhya Mitra Premium Astrology. We look forward to providing you with our guidance and wisdom.