The native of Moon in Ardra Nakshatra is in the sign of Gemini. There is a constellation working behind the zodiac sign, and that's why two people of the same zodiac signs don't think alike because they might be in a different constellation.
The Native of the sign Gemini is about communication, ideas, entrepreneurship, writing, journalism and media. They engage in mass communication. Their mind becomes very curious, very communicative, and natives want to have their hands in every single cookie jar.
The part of natives in Ardra Nakshatra is Gemini. They are in computer science, information technology, computer programming. They are about transforming people through communication and things through this new electric storm like New Technology, Internet, social media.
Characteristics of Moon in Ardra Nakshatra Pada 3 in Astrology
- The native is all about destruction before anything happens. They are like tornadoes and storms and tsunamis.
- The symbolism of the native is a teardrop, but it's a teardrop, as in the symbolism of a great flood coming through and changing everything.
- The native is all about transforming things to destruction before creating something. They are natural-born scientists, especially career consultants, who look at people's careers and see what field is best for them.
- The native is about using information technology, like new-age technology, because it's this electric storm of information. Internet is this current that has all this information passing over.
- The native becomes very scientific, analytical, and sceptical about all things. They become very curious about mechanical things.
- The native wants to use new-age technology to improve communication. They are the ones creating Facebook to bring families and friends together.
- The natives use New Age technology to bring political agendas to the surface.
- The native’s mind becomes all about science, technology and social reform through New Age technology.
- The native of the moon in Ardra Nakshatra in pada 3 is quite karmic. They will get stuck trying to improve things and find this perfection within themselves that can drive them crazy.
- The foundation of this native is pretty disruptive, so they may get caught up in this world of wanting to make the world a perfect place a better place to live in, which will never be the case, but they have a hard time realising that.
- The native wants to make everything around them perfect, and if it's not perfect, it may drive them crazy.
- The natives are those mad scientists, psychotherapists. They are curious about psycho, and they want to understand why their world is not perfect and why they don't want to think in a friendly, decent way.
- The native make great scientists, technologists, doctors, psychologists, and psychiatrists, but the same thing can also drive them mad.
What does Ardra Nakshatra Pada 3 Signify in Vedic Astrology?
- 3rd Pada of Ardra Nakshatra ruled by Aquarius. (Governed by Saturn).
- The natives are interested and want to learn everything they can. They are information stoners and are interested in new age communications.
- The natives are born scientists, technologists, and engineers who strive for greatness and a desire to better society.
- The natives do social work to bring about social reforms, provide physical or financial assistance. They are constantly active, obsessive, and results-oriented with unattainable expectations and ambitions.
Characteristics of Ardra Nakshatra in Astrology?
- The native can love you to the point of giving their life for you, or they can bite and throttle someone who crosses their territory like a dog.
- The natives are emotional, needy, and roaming in a pack. The natives feel abandoned when they work because they always want to be with someone they love.
- The natives usually have an alpha. One will inevitably become the alpha.
- The natives are unpredictable. Therefore, everyone is cautious of approaching the native of the moon in Ardra Nakshatra. When Ardra natives get angry, sad and frustrated, they will howl and scream like the wolf.
What Does Moon in Astrology Signify?
- The Moon in Astrology represents our mind and mother.
- It signifies the thoughts, emotions, and complex psychological faculty that takes input from the senses and tells the body how to respond.
- Moon (Chandra) portrays looking after someone like a queen.
- Surya is at the centre of the solar system. In contrast, Chandra is near to earth. Surya receives its power from the gravitational pull, but Chandra gets it close. Therefore, Chandra represents influential people who play a more subjective role, nurturing or taking care of us as mothers.
- The reflection of the Sun gives light to the Moon, which will be visible when the Sun is gone. Therefore, Chandra represents natives who provide the leadership with' inspiration and spirit, but encouragingly and kindly. This narrows down the native's search for a genuine personality.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.