Moon in 9th House for Virgo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 9th House for Virgo Ascendant is in the sign of Taurus and represents a ‘Moola Trikona’ placement. This placement is a beautiful position to be obsessed about divinity, God, or the true essence of life. The native will find optimism, hopefulness, creativity and inspiration in this position.
Moon in 9th House for Virgo Ascendant is situated in the 9th house of fortune, fame, and religion. From this placement, the Moon aspects 3rd house of courage, hard work, and younger siblings.
Characteristics of Moon in 9th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 9th house for Virgo ascendant will have a bloom in his creative mind while travelling.
- The native will get wealthy through his father and mentor as this is a ‘Dhan Yoga’ placement.
- The native will travel long distances to fulfil his desires, not necessarily for a career or settling.
- If there is a malefic impact on the Moon, the native may be promiscuous.
- The native may have affairs with gurus or teachers.
- The native will be obsessed with knowing the higher divinity.
- The native can become highly seductive.
- The native can be an excellent writer and publisher.
- The native seeks pleasure and comfort through divinity, travelling and materialistic planes.
- The native will use divinity and religious knowledge for practical purposes.
- The native’s father will love speculative games, sports betting and auction.
Moon in 9th House for Virgo Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 9th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is fortunate and farsighted.
- The native has full faith in the almighty.
- The native always celebrates religious traditions.
- The native gets God’s grace, honour and fame in society.
- The native gets sudden wealth and manages the expenditure.
- The native is good-looking, healthy, truthful, and influential.
- The native secures a good position after the age of twenty-four.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs
- The native will attain higher education and will be fortunate.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 9th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native dislikes his brothers and sisters.
- The native will be a procrastinator or will be slow in working.
What does 9th House signify in Vedic Astrology?
The 9th House in Astrology shows interest in religion, long-distance travel, and higher philosophical education. This house rules the advance or higher education like PhD or masters and the education that brings wisdom in one’s life, whether negative or positive. This house also represents the law field as the 9th house is about doing the right things or being punished for the wrong deeds. It’s the house of your gurus, teachers and teachings of your father.
The 9th House starts the third group of 4 houses. The transformative qualities of the 8th house settle into a consistent pattern in the 9th house. Physically, the 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, that is, the thighs.
Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house as the ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful.
- The native is thoughtful, childlike, timid, elusive, skilful, has many qualities, and is always happy.
- The native is interested in mathematics and religion.
- The native is serious, high-spirited, loves travelling, is clever, and has a delicate temperament.
- The native’s childhood is happy, middle age is moderate, and the final stage of his life may be painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and luxury.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.