Moon in 9th House for Taurus Ascendant in Astrology
Moon in 9th house for Taurus ascendant is in the sign of Capricorn and represents pilgrimage at an early age for the native. The native will have some feminine qualities and will look young and youthful, especially when he travels.
The native will be inclined towards independence, education, self-earning, and foreign travels. The native will have children late in his life.
Characteristics of Moon in 9th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The character of the native’s father will be quite emotional and feminine himself.
- The native of Moon in 9th house for Taurus ascendant may face some interruptions in his higher education.
- The native will find his guru or mentor late in his life, and he will find success in his professional life due to mentoring of his guru.
- The native’s younger siblings will have a great relationship with the native’s father.
- The native and his younger siblings’ ego is developed by the influence of their father.
- The native loves to eat food while travelling to different lands or places as he likes ethnic cuisines.
- The native will communicate in a gentle, refined, and dignified manner and he will be of calm nature.
- The native’s younger sibling or his mother may have to go to distant lands for war.
- The native will be interested in writing about war fantasies, and writing about travelling or romance will benefit him.
- The native likes to perform religious and spiritual rituals for professional growth.
Moon in 9th House for Taurus Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 9th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is fortunate and religious.
- The native derives favour through destiny.
- The native is religious in nature and believes in the power of God.
- The native performs religious duties well and is happy and satisfied.
- The native is courageous, industrious, active and happy.
- The native works hard to get good earnings.
- The native earns adequate money.
- The native maintains good relations with his younger brothers and sisters.
- The native enjoys their company and shares happiness.
- The native leads a peaceful and wealthy family life
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 9th House for Taurus Ascendant
- One will be short-tempered, fraud, and lacking talents and good habits.
- One may not attain fame in business.
- There may be a fear of fire.
What does 9th House in Astrology signify?
The 9th House in Astrology shows interest in religion, long-distance travel, and higher philosophical education. This house rules the advance or higher education like PhD or masters and the education that brings wisdom in one’s life, whether negative or positive. This house also represents the law field as the 9th house is about doing the right things or being punished for the wrong deeds. It’s the house of your gurus, teachers and teachings of your father.
The 9th House starts the third group of 4 houses. The transformative qualities of the 8th house settle into a consistent pattern in the 9th house. Physically, the 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, that is, the thighs.
Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house as the ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Moon represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- The native has a feminine nature, is sweet-spoken and sweet-hearted.
- The native is seated in excellent company.
- The native is impulsive, generous-tempered, religious, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, and of a very calm nature.
- According to some scholars, a native born in Taurus ascendant might suffer many kinds of sorrows after his 37 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.