Moon in 8th House for Virgo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 8th House for Virgo Ascendant is in the sign of Aries and represents transformation, controversies and scandal in elder sibling’s life. The native will be introverted and secretive. The native will have a lot of hidden anger and impulsiveness.
Moon in 8th House for Virgo ascendant is posited in the house of longevity, cause of death, and inheritance. From this placement, the Moon aspects 2nd house of wealth, speech, and joint family.
Characteristics of Moon in 8th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 8th house for Virgo ascendant will take secret impulsive trips.
- The native will not tell about his health issues or illness to others.
- The sexual drive of the native will be suppressed early in his life, but suddenly the lost spark will be found, and the native will become passionate and sexually driven again, maybe with multiple sexual partners.
- The native will like fast driving when he is alone.
- If Mars is aspecting this placement, the source of gain for the native can be secretive.
- The native will be extremely demanding and stubborn.
- The native likes to be in a fantasy world.
- The relationship with younger siblings will be emotionally draining for the native.
- The native may fight with younger siblings.
- The native will earn resources through his father.
Auspicious Results of Moon in 8th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native gets the advantage of longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native has a long life.
- The native works hard to earn and accumulates wealth.
- The native uses secret methods for achieving progress and success.
- The native is lucky in his family and gets domestic happiness.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 8th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native lacks appreciation of beauty and bears mental distress.
- The native loses his personal relations.
- The native is worried about gains and faces hindrances in business due to ruffled relations.
What does 8th House signify Vedic Astrology?
The 8th House rules the death and rebirth of a person or how one rises after a great fall in their life. This house also shows money through in-laws and friends as loans from them. Financial loans for home or business are also shown from this house.
Deep-rooted issues of one’s life and one’s interests or lack of interests in the mystical world such as astrology, magic, tantric practices, and ghosts are shown from this house. 8th house also represents the life span of a person. This is simply the house of the occult.
Government taxes, spies, and business-related secret government dealings are seen from the 8th house. The 8th house is a death-inflicting house (Marka House), as the 8th house deals with things buried deep beneath the earth.
Physically, the 8th House corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and the eliminatory system. Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house and adds the signification of sudden calamities.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful.
- The native is thoughtful, childlike, timid, elusive, skilful, has many qualities, and is always happy.
- The native is interested in mathematics and religion.
- The native is serious, high-spirited, loves travelling, is clever, and has a delicate temperament.
- The native’s childhood is happy, middle age is moderate, and the final stage of his life may be painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and luxury.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.