Moon in 3rd House for Virgo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 3rd House for Virgo Ascendant is in the sign of Scorpio and represents dealing with karmic relationships with siblings, necessarily not bad Karma, but the transformation or hurt in one’s life will affect the other. The native’s source of gains is acquired through secrecy and hidden things.
Moon in the 3rd House for Virgo ascendant is placed in the house of courage, hard work, and younger siblings. From this placement, the Moon aspects the 9th house of fortune, fame, and religion.
Characteristics of Moon in 3rd House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 3rd house for Virgo Ascendant will be very obsessed with their siblings’ life.
- The native may have an unhealthy relationship with his sibling.
- The native will be manipulative, competitive and ambitious.
- The native can do anything to achieve success or gains in his life, personally or professionally.
- For promotion in the workplace, the native can take help of the unfair means to eliminate the competition in lines such as rumours or bad-mouthing.
- The native will be a great athlete and martial artist.
- The native wants to know all the secrets related to the people or things he knows.
- The native will develop his skill set by listening and observing something that is hidden or rare.
Moon in 3rd House for Virgo Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 3rd House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is energetic and hard-working.
- The native uses his brain and works whole-heartedly for the development of the family.
- The native gets some gains.
- The native is handsome, physically fit, and a man of morals.
- The native is lucky and religious.
- The native has full faith in the almighty and participates in religious activities.
- The native is wealthy and famous and leads a happy and peaceful life.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 3rd House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is unhappy with his brothers and sisters.
- The native loses his vigour and poise due to reasons of heavy expenditure.
What does 3rd House signify in Vedic Astrology?
The 3rd House in Astrology represents short distance travel, like from state to state, or from one town to another like a truck driver. The third house also represents siblings and relationships with them, media, networking skills, writing, and speaking ability. This house also promotes courage. It’s the house of one’s willpower and efforts, that is, where one’s efforts will be and how much effort will he put in his work. This is also the house of longevity since it’s 8th from the 8th house.
The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great exploration and discovery journey, which includes learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence.
Physically, after the face, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful.
- The native is thoughtful, childlike, timid, elusive, skilful, has many qualities, and is always happy.
- The native is interested in mathematics and religion.
- The native is serious, high-spirited, loves travelling, is clever, and has a delicate temperament.
- The native’s childhood is happy, middle age is moderate, and the final stage of his life may be painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and luxury.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.