Moon in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 3rd house for Scorpio ascendant is in the sign of Capricorn affecting the native’s marriage, relationship with father, reputation and business.
Moon in 3rd house ensures the native will be a writer, and the native can be involved in marketing or sales business because of his communicative nature.
Characteristics of Moon in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant has a love for music, writing and travelling. He likes to travel in desert areas which calms him down and increases his luck and fortune.
- The native might have to travel within the country to a different location for higher education.
- The native’s father’s promotion or reputation in the workplace will give the native a chance to travel, which will be fruitful for him.
- The native’s father might be working in big machinery related to transport such as railways.
- The native will face delay in travel if his spouse or father has a knee injury.
- The native will find fortune if his father brings metal objects home. He will have to sacrifice something for his father to attain luck in his life.
- The native will face miscommunication and a difference of opinion with colleagues.
- Although the native with his younger siblings will love travelling and exploring, there might be some challenges in the relationship with siblings. However, maintaining a good relationship with them will help the native achieve stability of mind and gains in career.
Moon in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant always works with lofty ideas for progress.
- The native uses his brain and works wholeheartedly to develop the family.
- The native is mentally strong and gets the joint family and honour.
- The native with Moon in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant is handsome, physically fit, and a man of morale.
- The native is fortunate and religious.
- The native is a devotee.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native has no co-operation from his brothers and sisters.
- One may face obstacles at work.
- One may spend a lot of money on his infatuation for the opposite sex.
What does 3rd House in Astrology signify?
The 3rd House in Astrology represents short distance travel, like from state to state, or from one town to another like a truck driver. The third house also represents siblings and relationships with them, media, networking skills, writing, and speaking ability. This house also promotes courage. It’s the house of one’s willpower and efforts, that is, where one’s efforts will be and how much effort will he put in his work. This is also the house of longevity since it’s 8th from the 8th house.
The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great exploration and discovery journey, which includes learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence.
Physically, after the face, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Scorpio’ Ascendant (Lagna) is very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, virtuous, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, and misanthropist.
- The native is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and does service.
- The native’s body is frizzy and gross, his chest is wide, and his eyes are round.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, ‘Bhagyoday’ or rise in fortune, occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.