Moon in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 3rd house for Pisces ascendant is in the sign of Taurus and represents excelled and powerful placement for the native. The native will be involved in beauty, art, creativity, writing, travelling, gains, gambling, dramatic arts, acting, marketing and performing arts.
Characteristics of Moon in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 3rd house for Pisces ascendant will either do political or romantic writings.
- The native will critically look at society.
- The native, after the birth of his first child, will travel a lot along with his children.
- Travelling will bring gains to the native.
- The native will be addicted to casinos, gambling, betting or winning.
- The native will be obsessed with winning and competition.
- The native feels energetic while he is in a state of competition.
- The native may be in the field of marketing, working as a PR or a journalist.
- The native’s father might have physically abused the native, being very strict and disciplinarian.
- The native will have beautiful and attractive children.
- The native, from the age of 3, would want to express himself creatively and artistically.
Moon in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant is happy, healthy, courageous and hard-working.
- The native talks tactfully.
- The native always works hard with high ideas to get success.
- The native gets good gains.
- The native gets support from younger brothers and sisters.
- The native marries a beautiful and influential lady and enjoys high sexual pleasure.
- The native is smart and cautious.
- The native’s family environment is peaceful and of a high standard.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 3rd house for Pisces ascendant is unlucky and irreligious.
- The native has less faith in God and does not perform religious activities.
- The native is intolerant and obstinate.
- The native gets a disrespectable family life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology signify?
The 3rd House in Astrology represents short distance travel, like from state to state, or from one town to another like a truck driver. The third house also represents siblings and relationships with them, media, networking skills, writing, and speaking ability. This house also promotes courage. It’s the house of one’s willpower and efforts, that is, where one’s efforts will be and how much effort will he put in his work. This is also the house of longevity since it’s 8th from the 8th house.
The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great exploration and discovery journey, which includes learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence.
Physically, after the face, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Pisces’ Ascendant (Lagna) is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, fierce, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations.
- The native is famous, lazy, patient, saintly, and big-eyed.
- The native’s body is of normal height, and the brain is large.
- The native leads a normal life in his initial stage, remains unhappy in middle age and enjoys happiness in the last stage.
- The native‘s fortune increases at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.