Moon in 2nd House for Taurus Ascendant in Astrology
Moon in 2nd house for Taurus ascendant is in the sign of Gemini and signifies the native will have a great desire to travel and explore but will be not able to complete these wishes. As the second house represents family, travel and communication, the native may not have profits in these aspects.The native will not benefit from travelling and may have a bitter relationship with the family.
Characteristics of Moon in 2nd House for Taurus Ascendant
- The Moon in 2nd House for Taurus ascendant will bring money and wealth for the native.
- Moon in 2nd House for Taurus Ascendant also signifies that the native may be earning through some undesirable resources.
- The native may be the ‘Black Sheep’ of the family because he always wants to explore something new and different.
- The native will always look for substitutes or something new in terms of family, mentor or values, and he will never be satisfied.
- The native will earn money through sales, marketing or smooth communication.
- The native will earn gains through the mother which gives strong affection towards the mother. Also. he can travel with his mother.
- The native earns money when his elder siblings lose money or, when the native travels, his younger siblings lose money.
- The native may be involved in military, army, martial arts or sports, if the Moon is aspected by malefic planets.
- The native may want to earn through easy sources or may desire easy money.
Moon in 2nd House for Taurus Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is healthy, courageous and industrious.
- The native works hard and earns sufficient wealth and accumulates it.
- The native gets happiness in the family.
- The native gains through a career in the daily routine life.
- The native gets the advantage of a long span of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native has a long life.
- The native leads happy and prosperous family life.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is unhappy with his younger brothers and sisters.
- Overwork affects native health, and the native feels physically weak and tired.
What does 2nd House in Astrology signify?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any person to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent. Therefore, wealth is signified too.
Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon, therefore it is an important house.
What does Moon represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- The native has a feminine nature, is sweet-spoken and sweet-hearted.
- The native is seated in excellent company.
- The native is impulsive, generous-tempered, religious, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, and of a very calm nature.
- According to some scholars, a native born in Taurus ascendant might suffer many kinds of sorrows after his 37 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.