Moon in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant is in the sign of Leo and represents ‘Dhan Yoga’ for the native. The native aspires to live in a regal environment throughout his life. The native will be born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
Characteristics of Moon in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native will be very close to his family.
- The native will appreciate joint family and will feel energised by them.
- The native wants to live a lavish and luxurious life even after marriage.
- The native will love spicy food.
- The native will be political in nature.
- The native will proceed with family business and lineage.
- The native will like eating greasy and fried foods.
- The native has a good sexual appetite and is passionately driven towards romance.
- The native wants to be treated as an authority.
- The native will be ambitious.
- The native will have a strong spiritual connection.
- The native will be pulled towards spirituality.
- The native might work in the medical field related to DNA.
- The native will have a rough or fluctuating relationship with his in-laws.
- The native’s wealth will fluctuate.
- The native will spend a lot of money.
- The native needs to get married and have children for flourishment of the career.
- The native may have some phobia or OCD.
- The native will make powerful connections with influential people.
- The native will gain through the family.
Moon in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant
- The siblings of the native with Moon in 2nd House for Cancer ascendant are very intelligent and smart looking.
- The native will get good friends and siblings who support him at every corner of their life.
- The native can be seen doing multi-tasks.
- The native will get an excellent education even though they struggle initially.
- The children of these natives are smart and often treated as lucky ones.
- The native will achieve a good name and fame for the social service.
- The native is the one who loves to start an NGO and help society.
- The native gets a spouse of good nature.
- The native earns immense wealth and upholds dignity.
- The native gets happiness in the family.
- The native engages himself in worldly affairs and gets respect and honour.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native is a little sentimental and is bound to family customs.
- The native may not have good love relationships and often feel insecure.
- The native may suffer many problems regarding his health and longevity of life.
What does 2nd House signify in Vedic Astrology?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any person to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent. Therefore, wealth is signified too.
Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon, therefore it is an important house.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Cancer’ Ascendant (Lagna) is a lover of water sports and confectionery.
- The native is generous, affectionate, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, friendly, and wealthy.
- The native may sometimes reside in a place other than his place of birth.
- The native may have a thin but powerful body.
- The sign of Cancer is ruled by the Moon, which makes these natives peaceful, kind, romantic, and gentle in nature.
- The Moon compels the natives to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic and receptive nature.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.