Moon in 1st House for Libra Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 1st House for Libra Ascendant appears to be ruling the 10th house of cancer. Moon in the 10th house primarily represents how that native looks in society or how the world sees him and his public image. Therefore, when the moon is in the Lagna or ascendant, the first thing to notice is that the native is very stylish. Also, such natives are very concerned about their careers and making money.
Moon in 1st house for libra ascendant signifies career, society, achievements, social status, social responsibility, fame, rank, high-level position, reputation and authority, hidden secrets and talents and secrecy.
Characteristics of Moon in 1st House for Libra Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 1st house for libra ascendant is exceptionally stylish and has a nice dressing sense. They are able to present themselves to the world in style are they are always dressed up no matter wherever they go.
- The native is highly career-oriented and focused on work that they bring their work even at home after office. These natives love having authority, and hence, whichever project they are on, they aim to excel at it and take full power and control and create the structure of the entire project themselves. Also, the native is independent and desires to do his work all by himself.
- Naturally, the native of Moon in 1st house for libra ascendant is obsessed with climbing high, in the workplace or in real life. So, it is possible that they loved climbing trees a lot in childhood or go for hiking. Growing up, they tend to become entrepreneurs as they wish to give orders rather than taking orders from others.
- On the creative end, the native is ultra-creative with designs and colours and may be involved in photography or other creative professions.
- Moreover, one with Moon in 1st house for libra ascendant is involved in blissful and healthy relationships that adds serenity and value to their lives. The native is wise in handling relationship troubles and always tries to find a way to work things out rather than being aggressive and getting involved in fights.
Moon in 1st House for Libra Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 1st House for Libra Ascendant
- The native gets respect and honour in the political field.
- The native controls his desires and acts according to his own will.
- The native gets a beautiful wife and is happy with her.
- The native with Moon in 1st House for Libra Ascendant enjoys specific sexual pleasures and feels most happy.
- The native is very careful about his income and daily business.
- The native earns immense wealth through business.
- The native with Moon in 1st House for Libra Ascendant gets much respect and honour in the government and society. Such a native is lucky and gets all comforts and peace in life.
- The native is handsome, majestic, and dignified. He is physically and mentally strong.
- The native is very protective and yet concerned about the way they look.
- The native does not get irritated or burst out at somebody.
- The native has the ability to manage and getting the work done. In case if somebody does not work, they will not criticize them. Instead, remain cool and calm and stay bright, and get work done from them.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 1st House for Libra Ascendant
- The native will be talkative.
- The native may suffer from skin and stomach ailments
- One may be proud, lowly, deaf, restless, dumb, and dark-complexioned.
What does 1st House in Astrology signify?
The 1st House in Astrology rules the body and personality. Most astrologers will say that it rules the majority of a person’s life and its luck as well, but it’s not true. Other houses rule the luck, career, and wealth factor.
The 1st House in Vedic Astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the first part of our body, the head in general, the skull and the brain. The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. It is an important house because it has the Ascendant lord
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Libra Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Libra’ Ascendant (Lagna) is virtuous, business-skilled, wealthy, famous, truthful, love-loving.
- The native is respected by the state.
- The native is a philanthropist, pilgrim-lover, astrologer, itinerant, and is infatuated with greed and semen disorder.
- He has to suffer at an early age, he remains happy in middle age, and the last phase is spent normally.
- He is fortunate at the age of 31 or 32.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Libra Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.